What a cool idea! Oh it looks like so much fun there at Christmas. :) I might have to think about taking a vacation there during this time of year. :) Fun photos!
Wow ! There is no competition possible ! Thanks for the comments on my "poor" lights. But I have to add they were hard to find, as the decoration only begins now !
Those are some gorgeous Christmas light-up photos. I can never be bothered lugging a tripod around with me so lights photos are not my strong point. I'm envious of these.
I love the night photo. Hubby is going to buy me a new camera for Christmas. I can't wait, but I have no idea what to buy...in the $1000-$2000 range. I sure would love to take photos like yours!
14 comments:
Stunning photos, Janet! What a neat place to go during the holidays!
WOW!
What a cool idea! Oh it looks like so much fun there at Christmas. :) I might have to think about taking a vacation there during this time of year. :) Fun photos!
Always, Carly
Wow ! There is no competition possible !
Thanks for the comments on my "poor" lights. But I have to add they were hard to find, as the decoration only begins now !
Janet, you are so right: These are really very good "lights" shots.
Those are some gorgeous Christmas light-up photos. I can never be bothered lugging a tripod around with me so lights photos are not my strong point. I'm envious of these.
I absolutely love the photo of the tree and the castle! Nice job! Merry Christmas! Sassy ;-)
Suzanne, thanks! I do like going places close to the holidays!
Carly: We had a ball!
Gattina: I thought your pictures were great, we take shots where we can find them, right!
Toraa: Thank you :-)
Torekimi: Those shots were all taken without a tripod. There's enough extraneous lighting there to make it work.
Sassy: Thanks!
Oh, wow. I love these! Expecially the pairing of the tree with Cinderella's Castle!
Great shots! The Magic Kingdom at the most magical time of year.
I love the night photo. Hubby is going to buy me a new camera for Christmas. I can't wait, but I have no idea what to buy...in the $1000-$2000 range. I sure would love to take photos like yours!
Those are great shots. I really like the first one. The colors are fabulous.
Well done! It's difficult to take good photos of lights, you did well.
Oh! number 2....Amazing...it gives me a visceral reaction.
Wow! That second picture is unreal!
Post a Comment