The Road Less Traveled...altho I didn't take this picture, I AM in it!
The road to the right is called Sodom Road...that's definitely a road less traveled (NEVER travelled!) for me!
Truly a road less travelled...and guarded by a fierce gargoyle!
For those of you suffering from the heat, here's a shot of a road that shouldn't be traveled at all!
A lovely deserted side street in the Latin Quarter of ParisHope you enjoyed the pictures! Also, I have a new layout, courtesy of my friend, Heather, of Goofy Girl Designs! Isn't she talented??? Thank you SO much Heather!
And yes, I know the "More" page is gobbledygook right now...I have to make changes to it!



5 comments:
Looking good, it really works well now!
Hi Janet :)
All your photos are just wonderful, the one of Paris looks like I could walk right into it. :) Absolutely lovely.
Always, Carly
Great photos. We have a road here that has a little sign that says "No access to the Forbidden Corner" Well no kidding? lol I'll have to take a picture.
Is it just me, or is anyone else just dying to get past that gargoyle?
Great shots, Janet!
:-)
Vicki
These are all great shots, but I'm particularly fond of the gargoyle post and the snowy road. I once drove a couple of miles on a snow-covered, CLOSED road in Driver's Ed class. And we have a gargoyle. His name is George. Well done, even though it took me a while to double back and see these!
Post a Comment