OOhhh... I LOVE barns and windmills and anything country and redneck (I grew up in that way).There are many, many untold and forgotten stories in old barns. Lots of life and lots of nostalgia. Cool photo.
it sure does. Really nice picture!!!
I love pictures like this. And I love foggy mornings. Perfect
Wow it was SO foggy where you are this morning! It was just plain ole drizzly here. Bah! Great shot!
A perfectly photogenic barn. Lucky you. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OOhhh... I LOVE barns and windmills and anything country and redneck (I grew up in that way).
There are many, many untold and forgotten stories in old barns. Lots of life and lots of nostalgia.
Cool photo.
it sure does. Really nice picture!!!
I love pictures like this. And I love foggy mornings. Perfect
Wow it was SO foggy where you are this morning! It was just plain ole drizzly here. Bah! Great shot!
A perfectly photogenic barn. Lucky you. :)
Post a Comment