
Pink rose: When Mom was in the nursing home, someone gave her a HUGE bouquet of flowers, and there were these beautiful pink roses
Lost doll: Took this shot for my friend Krista, she loves dollies ;-) This particular one was just laying on Hampton beach, all by itself.
Target: This shot was taken at a resort in the Bahamas...I just loved that it looked like a target LOL!
Pink dog: Poor lil lost doggie, took this in Newburyport, MA



13 comments:
What an amazing shot of the flower. I agree that it does look like a target, how funny.
I know this is totally nerdy, but it reminds me of the dermatones for the body around the butt. http://www.maturespine.com/images/dermatomes.gif
Hehe!
You know that flower shot is one of my favorites - it is hanging on the wall next to my bed!
Beautiful rose image!!! The other photos are lovely & colorful!
Marie
Very cute! :) LOL. The bikini is too funny. Nice group of pink photos. :)
Always, Carly
Great shot of the rose! Lovely.
Nice pink collection :)
Thanks for stopping by mine!
He,he this Bikini part is too funny ! One of my friends had a dress with the target just there where mother nature had placed it. Everybody made jokes about it and one suggested to sell it in series to the nice girls of the red scene, kind of uniform, lol !
That is the cutest toy dog and the rose is beautiful. Cheers kerrin
I soooo enjoyed looking at all your pictures---Well, not ALL, but a lot of them...I am especially partial to close-up pictures of flowers and all things in nature....I LOVED that one where the flower was no bigger than your thumb nail! Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!
What a wonderful grouping! My faves are the doll and the toy dog. This really brought a smile to my face. Thanks1
Wonderful set of photos you selected. I really like the little dog toy one.
Great composition!
Post a Comment