Time to spread your creative wings and show off the things in your life with wings. Insects, planes or the wings on an old car for example. Lets see those wings!
This lovely turkey vulture was soaring the currents over the Saco River
Saw this beautiful creature out in a friend's backyard in Vermont
Caught this cutie flying away from the same garden in Vermont
Lots of wings in this one!
Winged monkey statues atop a building in Burlington, VT
Winged heralds in Las Vegas
Finally, gossamer wings. I call this one the Kristaloofly ;-)Steven - POSTED!
(sometimes)photoblog
http://sepintx.blogspot.com/
Jessica - POSTED
QuickSilver Dreams
http://www.thewatersedge.us/QuickSilver/
Nancy - POSTED!
Nancy Luvs Pix
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/
Karen - sorta kinda POSTED!
Outpost Mavarin
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com
Vicki - POSTED!
Maraca
http://mymaracas.blogspot.com/
Kerrin - POSTED!
a new day
http://kerrinsdailyphoto.blogspot.com
Suzanne R - POSTED!
New Suzanne R's Life
http://newsuzannerslife.blogspot.com
Carly - POSTED!
Ellipsis
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/
Gattina - POSTED!
Keyhole Pictures
http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com
boliyou - POSTED!
Percolation
http://boliyou.blogspot.com/
Gina - POSTED
Gina's Space
http://journals.aol.com/rbrown6172/Ginasspace/



12 comments:
I like the monkeys the best!
Hi Janet :0
Those butterflies are breathtaking! What a nice variety. :) Lovely interpretation. :)
Always, Carly
great set of photos for this challenge. I really like the butterflies...they are beautiful.
These pictures are fantastic! I love the variety of all the various kinds of winged things.
Wow :-) Love the butterflies and the dragonfly. The monkeys are very cool.
What a "wing collection" for every taste something ! Very nice !!
Excellent job!! Number 2 is my fave...
Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/
Wow, you really covered a range of winged creatures. I like the gargoyle-ish monkeys and the Caesar's Palace statues the best!
Beautiful photos. Love the butterflies. Cheers Kerrin
LOVE the monkeys and angels! Great angle on the angels. Beautiful work.
:)
Vicki
The monkeys are awesome! Great shots.
WOW, you are an awesome photographer!! They are fantastic!!
Post a Comment