People tend to stick with certain things to photograph... you know, flowers, kids, sunsets, dogs... all the stuff I love too! I think it would be a great thing for the Round Robins to take a shot at something that they would never normally try to photograph. It's time for us to get out of our comfort zones, and open our eyes to the various art that exists, but is perhaps hidden somewhat. It could be fun!
I don't often get to photograph horses, especially ones that have all four hooves off the ground!
This is the first time I ever got a shot of a splash!
I also don't often photograph marbles, but I'm glad I did in this case!
This is something you'll almost NEVER see me photograph cause they give me the serious willies!Karen - POSTED!
Outpost Mâvarin
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com
Carly - POSTED!
Ellipsis
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com
Annie
Pictures of Craziness
http://krspkrmmom.blogspot.com
Nancy - POSTED!
Nancy Luvs Pix
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix
Suzanne R - POSTED!
New Suzanne R's Life
http://newsuzannerslife.blogspot.com
Jessica - POSTED!
QuickSilver Dreams
http://www.thewatersedge.us/QuickSilver
Boliyou - POSTED!
Percolation
http://boliyou.blogspot.com
Vicki - POSTED!
Maraca
http://mymaracas.blogspot.com
Gina - POSTED!
Gina's Space
http://journals.aol.com/rbrown6172/Ginasspace
Gattina (Sunday Posting) - POSTED!
Keyhole Pictures
http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com
Tara - POSTED!
A Long Walk Home ***Welcome New Member***
http://journals.aol.com/tarastomsgirl/LifeisWonderful
Steven - POSTED!
(sometimes photoblog)
http://sepintx.blogspot.com



16 comments:
Hi Janet :)
WOW! gosh, I don't know which one I LOVED the most. I am so impressed with the spider photo, believe me, I know how much courage it must have taken. LOL. That was a a pecular loooonnng legggggey if ever there was one! The marble was just plain gorgeous, as was the horse. White horses are my favorite.Great entry darlin!
Ohh I really like the horse one, and that spider ACK!!! That thing looks as big as my head. Fancy finding that guy huh! Very nice photos.
Fantastic pictures! I especially like the horse one, and the marbles.
OMG....these are AWESOME. I'm so glad you got out of your usual stuff and showed us how beautiful other things can be as well....maybe you even showed yourself!
Great job...my faves are the marble and the horse.
Nancy
good job with this challenge. love the action shot of the horse.
Wow, great shots! I love the action of the horse and the splash, especially. And the spider really captures the spirit of the challenge.
:)
Vicki
Wonderful shots, and great post for the theme. Aren't those lipizzan stallions absolutely gorgeous? I got to shoot one of their shows for the paper when I was in Florida (http://www.thewatersedge.us/ViewFromTheEdge/displayimage.php?album=17&pos=6) I really like the marble shot too...very creative!
These are all great! I can't decide which I like best - the gravity-defying horse, the frozen splash, the world in a marble, or the natural lines of the Daddy Longlegs. Very well done!
That's one heck of a spider! I love the splash photo. Those are so hard to capture. Good for you!
The spider is giving ME serious willies now, but the rest are wonderful. I love the way you've captured the horse in mid-air.
PS Hmmm... Can I comment here. Will this go through.
Wow ! wonderful pictures ! But even for this theme I never would have taken a picture of a spider ! I would have run away !!
Thanks for your comment ! The red and white thing is a piece of a tent it was market that day !
Thank you all for your kind comments!
Carly: Did you notice that spider was missing a leg? I didn't until I looked a bit more closely at it. Poor guy!
Tara: The spider wasn't actually that big, the body was maybe the size of a baby's little fingernail. The legs were long tho!
Suzanne: I think the horse was my favorite, too :)
Nancy: I guess I tend to fall into a rut in my photography...it's fun to extend myself!
Gina: When I saw I'd got him in the hair, I was thrilled!
Vicki: Thanks for mentioning the splash, my friend's two kids helped me with that, tossing the rocks in the water...they had a ball!
Jessica: They are so gorgeous! These folks put silver glitter in the horses' manes...just beautiful! Oh, and the URL you left me didn't work :-(
Karen: Then I've done my job if you're undecided :-) Thanks!
Boliyou: When you have two able and willing assistants, the splashes were easy LOL
Robin: I thought twice about including the spider, cause I know people have phobias about them, but the theme WAS "difficult" and that was a tough shot for me :-)
Gattina: That's really the only type of spider I can shoot. The others just make my skin crawl LOL!
Alphawoman: Thanks :-)
Very cool shots!
Thanks for stopping by mine :)
Great shots. The horse is amazing. My favorite is the spider!
love the horse jumping picture- you are right we need to get out of our comfort zone while shooting pictures.
Post a Comment