
I'm not sure birds can feel cold, can they? But in any case, this little one looks chilly to me...sitting outside in a snow storm!
Here's another:

Max loves romping in the snow...but as you can see, it's a bit cold for his paws! I tried putting boots on him, but he wasn't having any of it!
Again, thanks Karen, Carly & Steven for giving me the opportunity to participate a little more than normal! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures :-)



6 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures! I love the bird and your dog is absolutely adorable. Dogs are pretty OK on the snow, it's the pavement that is so tough for their little paws.
I don't want to rub it in but it's spring here, no cold photos from the island this week. Stay warm!
I love the pictures especially the bird. yes birds can feel the cold.
Hi Janet :)
Sorry it took me so long to come by and see your entry. I love the photos you posted for the challenge, especially the one of your doggie. :) He is beautiful, and his fur is so gorgeous with the snow as a backdrop. EXCELLENT!
Always, Carly
Poor shivery little bird! I was at the dog park today and there was a chiuahua there who would mostly only walk on his front two feet (yes indeed) because he hated the cold. I told his owner he should audition for David Letterman's "crazy pet tricks" segment.
Love the pic of the bird!! very cool.(no pun intended)lol
I can practically see Mmax dancing to keep his paws out of the snow! Great pictures!
Post a Comment