Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Laughter"

Tammy, over at Create a Connection have given us the following task:

For this my first Photo Thursday, I thought we should try to find joyful things that make us laugh.


This picture of my dog, Wolf, just cracks me up! He was mid-sneeze or something and altho he looks scary, I know he's not, so it just makes me laugh!

And here's another picture, one I didn't take, but that I was in, back in 1991, which ALWAYS makes me laugh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of Wolf!! I love the expression on his face - sort of a grin, but sort of a snarl! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

That photo of your dog is awesome. Very funny. Not that I would say that to his face...

He does look kinda scary.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I particularly love the one of wolf, man, what a cutie even if he does look a little scary, still sweet and funny.

Leah said...

that's awesome. it looks just like he's saying "cheese" for the photo! teehee!

Ingrid said...

Couldn't find your "cold" picture for Round Robins, but I prefer the laughing dog ! He has such a cute face, even if he is angry, but it looks like a big laughter !

Dornbrau said...

I laugh every time I see that picture of your dog, too cute.