Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Candlelight"

Krista, over at Create a Connection have given us the following task:

This photo Thursday, I wonder if you would take the flash off your camera, light some candles, and try to get a good shot of anything, under candlelight. Take a picture of your favourite books under candlelight, of yourself under candlelight, or even take a picture of the candles themselves.


So here is a picture of a tealight candle illuminating its holder. I hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I like that picture a lot!

Jamie said...

How pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a very beautiful candle holder! Wonderful photo, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

Anonymous said...

beautiful candle holder :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! That yellow is so soft and warm and "aglow", lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to try this when I get home.

Anonymous said...

Lovely... I can't wait to find more time to launch into my own photo hobby with my new camera from Christmas. Hopefully, I'll get good at it someday :)

Julie said...

I found a candle photo, not as good as yours tho'. Posted on my blog.