Wow! I love those kind of sunsets. Where the sky is just full of color. I had one like that a few years ago that I got some pics of. I was standing outside, and when people would see me looking up, they'd stop, and gasp, and look up with me. Funny how some people never even think to watch a sunset. They don't know what they're missing!
4 comments:
Wow, that's an intense sky! We've been having very pink skies here!
That was really spectacular. You are lucky to have an observant co-worker. This replica of the sunset is really overwhelming
Wow! I love those kind of sunsets. Where the sky is just full of color. I had one like that a few years ago that I got some pics of. I was standing outside, and when people would see me looking up, they'd stop, and gasp, and look up with me. Funny how some people never even think to watch a sunset. They don't know what they're missing!
That's a GREAT shot. I love the reflection in the building.
Post a Comment