Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Round Robin Challenge: "Macro"

The challenge this week is "Macro".
The macro feature of the camera is explored in this challenge via the subthemes of the texture (T), color (C), reflection (R), and newness (N). You are to take 4 pictures and present each no larger than 200 x 200 pixels.


Texture and color were interchangeable for me in this series...and you can really only see the texture on the original photo, which was taken with a Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM lens, with a +1 filter (as were the rest of the photos).

7 comments:

Carly said...

WOW! The one you did for "texture" really seems to pop off the page. Excellent 3D touch there! I love the righs. They absolutely glow!

:)

Always, Carly

Anonymous said...

The monochromaticity that you captured in your reflection picture is truly gorgeous. If not for reflection, it would be a solid picture! Well done, all the way around!

John said...

A rich visual experience. Nice work, nice interpretation!

Anonymous said...

I'd say the texture is very visible. I can't decide which of the four imaes is my famorite - they are really all quite striking. And what a good idea, labeling each subtheme on the image itself! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Very creative. I like the simplicity of the reflection best.

Anonymous said...

They're all good, but I especially like the rings. Great choice.

Anonymous said...

Reflections have always been my favourite pic. Lovely post Kerrin