The challenge this week is "Red"; man, this one was tough for me...tough in the sense it was hard to pick just one! So I picked a few and made a collage...of RED!
i love theses pictures! The photo challenges seem way cool! I will definately be here often and start challenging myself. I am looking into getting a 100 mm macro for my canon and was curious if you had any opinions...
Great grouping! I love the variety of shades and shapes and textures, and the way you have them arranged. My favorite singe shot is the red seats - reminds me of Hi Corbett Field in the days of my beloved Tucson Toros. Very well done - this is my favorite entry so far on this challenge (yes, I know I'm a week late making the rounds!).
16 comments:
Janet
This is magnificent! I can't decide which photo is the most beautiful. :) Awesome darlin!
Always, Carly
What a great collection of reds and oranges. You probably enjoy sunsets like I do! Thanks for the photos.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunset, the barn, the chairs. Great shots! Is the barn one for sale....hmm gotta check.
Gorgeous! I don't blame you for not being able to pick just one.
Lovely display of red, love the collage!
Marie
Janet,
Fantastic job! Very creative way to use different red shots.
Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/
Thank you all for the nice comments!
John, I do enjoy sunsets, very much! In fact, a sunset picture was the first one I ever sold!
Michelle: It can be for sale, if you like :-)
Ah, lovely red, and your photos are such a rich representation of the color. Nicely done!
great job! love all of the reds. :)
WOW what fantastic photos. Love them all. Cheers Kerin
A sea of red! Delightful!
Plentyful of great pictures here. If I think Photography, I think the chairs is the most interesting. But all splended:))
Really beautiful!
i love theses pictures! The photo challenges seem way cool! I will definately be here often and start challenging myself. I am looking into getting a 100 mm macro for my canon and was curious if you had any opinions...
Great grouping! I love the variety of shades and shapes and textures, and the way you have them arranged. My favorite singe shot is the red seats - reminds me of Hi Corbett Field in the days of my beloved Tucson Toros. Very well done - this is my favorite entry so far on this challenge (yes, I know I'm a week late making the rounds!).
Karen, thanks, that's an awesome compliment!
Michelle: I think getting a 100mm lens is a GREAT idea!
Post a Comment