
Then I read the directions...and saw I didn't follow them correctly :-( I'm bad like that and I apologize to Brad for not paying better attention! I didn't want to disappoint the folks who contributed to this "hand" project, they were so excited about having their hands online!



16 comments:
They all seem to be busy hands.
Thanks for the visit.
Hi Janet :)
I really like what you did here. :) Different hands, with different situations of life. great idea for the challenge. You did great!
Always, Carly
I love the collage! :)
PS I was looking at the one with the tivo remote and Paul got all confused because he thought it was his hand - and he was like my hand doesn't look like that. Hahha.
Nice group of hands. :D
I don't care if you followed "the rules" or not! Great entry. I love hands, too. Consider a world where there are no hands....
I like and in fact am a little envious of the variety of hands you posted. :-) Every one is interesting and well-photographed. Good job!
This is an unique collection of hands. You know how to do it.
Next question is: Gender and age to each hand or 9 pair of hands and 9 heads. And find the correct combination:)
Gotta hand it to ya.....
Neat pictures. :-)
What an amazing variety of hands - different ages, different skin tones, different shapes and positions and activities. Wow! Love it!
Great set of hands. I went way overboard with the instructions.
Thank you guys so much for the compliments! TorAa, start guessing and I'll tell you if you're correct!
The 1st one the 6th one and the 8th one (counting acrosswise) are they all your hands? I know #1 is.
Carly
Great Job.
I'm glad you ignored my lame directions. Your hands take the cake!
bg
Michelle - you're right!
Brad - I don't think your directions were lame at ALL! It's more that my brain is old and I can't remember things LOL!
Nice compilation. Interesting that when shown in a group like this, their individual stories seem to pop out at you.
Post a Comment