Great DOF!
STUNNING.Speechless.Wow.
A flower pleeeaase I have enough of the winter and the heating on ! I want some warm sunshine !
A hopeful sign of spring.
I love this...makes me wish there had more winter photo ops here in Tennessee ;~)Hope you're thawing out now!
Don't you love details like this? Hey, I believe this is only the second ice/snow picture I've seen today while blog-crawling. Spring must truly be here.
Spring, spring, yes. New life.Wonderful. Excellent.;)PS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
Simply amazing!
That is beautiful. They just keep getting better. Dying to hear how the prof liked the portraits you brought in.
What happened to your other blog? I tried to click on it today and got an error message. Hope you're ok!Lovely photo (as always)!
Thanks for all your great compliments, they really made me smile :-)Gattina, I'm going to a flower show this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have lots of flower pictures for you!Michelle, I'll post the pics here; he loved them and complimented me in a very nice way: "Um...what are you doing in this class?" LOL!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Great DOF!
STUNNING.
Speechless.
Wow.
A flower pleeeaase I have enough of the winter and the heating on ! I want some warm sunshine !
A hopeful sign of spring.
I love this...makes me wish there had more winter photo ops here in Tennessee ;~)
Hope you're thawing out now!
Don't you love details like this? Hey, I believe this is only the second ice/snow picture I've seen today while blog-crawling. Spring must truly be here.
Spring, spring, yes. New life.
Wonderful. Excellent.;)
PS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
Simply amazing!
That is beautiful. They just keep getting better.
Dying to hear how the prof liked the portraits you brought in.
What happened to your other blog? I tried to click on it today and got an error message. Hope you're ok!
Lovely photo (as always)!
Thanks for all your great compliments, they really made me smile :-)
Gattina, I'm going to a flower show this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have lots of flower pictures for you!
Michelle, I'll post the pics here; he loved them and complimented me in a very nice way: "Um...what are you doing in this class?" LOL!
Post a Comment