Friday, March 23, 2007

Round Robin Challenge: Nature

The challenge this week is "Nature". I'm a bit late this week, sorry!


Winter: Snowy day in Meredith NH
Spring: Forsythia is always my first sign of spring!
Summer: Summer solstice moon, right before my birthday
Autumn: My favorite season!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know so many of these pictures. They are in my mind, in my heart and in my backyard! LOL

BosieLadie said...

Awesome photos! You've done an excellent job.

Anonymous said...

You are so much more advanced and grand in your photography than you think.....that is spectacular!

Suzanne R said...

Beautiful shots! You live in a very photogenic area (if that's a word that can be applied to a place as well as a person)!

Julie said...

Love the colours and reflection in the bottom right photo.

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Those photos are amazing! Be glad you live somewhere where you actually have four seasons instead of either unbearably cold or unbearably hot!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! nature is one of my favorite subjects to photograph.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful photos -- you've got a magnificent eye. Thanks for sharing, and I appreciate you visiting my blog today! :)

Malinda777 said...

Wow...the lake one is amazing. I finally had an opportunity to take out my new camera (from Christmas) this past weekend and spread my wings a bit...

That photo is so crisp! Nice work.

ipanema said...

you have beautiful photos! how i wish i could do something even nearer to that. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos that I came across while googling Meredith and environs. Am considering moving and if half as beautiful as you have captured...