Thursday, September 14, 2006

Comfort

I went to Peaks Island in Maine this past weekend to photograph a wedding. It was a gorgeous day! We took a ferry over from Portland to the wedding and back. On the way back, I snapped this picture:

old and young">

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, that's such an "awwww" moment. priceless.

Megan said...

That's lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Ingrid said...

Such a touching photo !
I discovered your photoblog while "walking" through PhotoHunters and am happy that you also have one. Your pictures are really nice. I discovered my love for photography only 6 month ago ! And that because I had started a Blog with cat stories and had to take pictures of my cats. Now I take pictures of everything what comes through my head or in front of my eyes ! It's much quicker then painting what i do too and won't give it up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a nice capture!! Love it. Said "awww" as soon as I saw it. :) Lots of emotion in there, and we can't even see the faces. Awesome!!!