This makes me so sad, thus proving that there is something terribly wrong with me.
Im sad....I would have HAD to take him home........and washed it of course!
Poor puppy!!
Awww, that's sad. I have a feeling someone took that lost dog home as it looks great sitting there.
Awww poor little toy. :( I'm sorry I haven't visited this blog more, I thought I was subscribed in bloglines... maybe not.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This makes me so sad, thus proving that there is something terribly wrong with me.
Im sad....I would have HAD to take him home....
....and washed it of course!
Poor puppy!!
Awww, that's sad. I have a feeling someone took that lost dog home as it looks great sitting there.
Awww poor little toy. :(
I'm sorry I haven't visited this blog more, I thought I was subscribed in bloglines... maybe not.
Post a Comment