Oh, that is gorgeous! I love the colors, the sharpness, everything. Well done.
OH, very cool Janet. That picture tells a story... a lot of stories!
I love this one, the quality of light is perfect.
you must have your camera surgically implanted onto your hand - you always have it with you! :)
This is a wonderful photo! I could sit next to him and listen to him tell stories all day long. Stacie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, that is gorgeous! I love the colors, the sharpness, everything. Well done.
OH, very cool Janet. That picture tells a story... a lot of stories!
I love this one, the quality of light is perfect.
you must have your camera surgically implanted onto your hand - you always have it with you! :)
This is a wonderful photo! I could sit next to him and listen to him tell stories all day long. Stacie
Post a Comment