J is for Jack-o-lantern!

Poor lil vampire girl looks like she had one too many pints of blood, eh?
S is for Sunflower!

Sunflowers might be considered a summer flower, but this one is entering autumn in a blaze of glory!
Great topic, T.J.!!!
Linking List:
TJ
Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells A Story - Posted!
http://tjexpressions.blogspot.com
Carly
Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly - Posted!
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com
Karen
Outpost Mâvarin - Posted!
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com
Janet
Fond of Photography - Posted!
http://fondofphotography.blogspot.com
Teena ***Welcome, New Member!***
It's all about me! - Posted!
http://purple4mee.blogspot.com
Nancy
Nancy Luvs Pix - Posted!
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix
boliyou
Percolation
http://boliyou.blogspot.com
Danella ****Welcome New Member****
Deep Red Style - Posted!
http://www.deepredstyle.com
Suzanne R
New Suzanne R's Life - Posted!
http://newsuzannerslife.blogspot.com
Linda (Lou)
Blah Blah Blog - Posted!
http://blahblahblog.wordpress.com/
Kerrin
a new day, a new photo - Posted!
http://kerrinsdailyphoto.blogspot.com/
Gem
Journally Yours - Posted!
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours/
Julie
Julie's Web Journal - Posted!
http://www.barrettmanor.com/julie/journal.aspx
Steven
(sometimes) Photoblog - Posted!
http://sepintx.blogspot.com
Derek
Through my Eyes - Posted!
http://throughvealeyes.blogspot.com/
_rRose
WAIT-NOTYET - Posted!
http://journals.aol.com/rrveh1/WAIT-NOTYET-/
Gina
Gina's Space - Posted!
http://journals.aol.com/rbrown6172/Ginasspace/



14 comments:
Cool pix!
Thanks for stopping by mine :)
How creative! I just love your pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting.
Quite a range, from cute "vampire girl" on the fun jack-o-lantern planter(?) to that extraordinary sunflower!
Love your pics and application of the theme! Thanks for commenting on mine.
I consider sunflowers an autumn bloom!
Good ABCs!
I love the color and the translucency on the sunflower. Beautiful!
Hi Janet :)
Autumn is my favorite time of year as well. Halloween is the best holiday...so much fun! You chose wonderful photos for this challenge, that sunflower is stunning. :)
Always, Carly
Great pictures, as usual!
I'm so glad you commented, I'm loving your blog, I'm just getting back into the Round Robin Challenges I took a little break. Your photography is beautiful.
Derek
http://throughvealeyes.blogspot.com/
LOL about the vampire girl.
Hi ! I am new to your blog. I also have a site called "Dear Diary" here is the link ------- http://journals.aol.com/southernmush/DearDiary/
I loved your photographs they are amazing. I am glad I found your site. Thanks for sharing your photography. Take care.
Teena: Thanks!
Danella: Thank you, I enjoy photography so much!
Karen: Actually, it's a really big coffee mug LOL!
Suzanne: Thanks, I had fun with this one.
Steven: I do, too, thanks!
Linda: Thank you; I was shooting into the sun, but the sunflower blocked most of it out LOL!
Carly: Thanks! Halloween is my fav holiday too, and Autumn my fav season. That crisp, cool air is intoxicating!
Julie: Thanks!
Derek: Thanks for your lovely compliments :-)
Lisa: hehehe, drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Southernmush: Thanks for the lovely comment and for stopping by! I see you like Halloween, too :-)
Love the cute vampire girl.
Vampire girl is very cute, Janet.
Post a Comment