Bah-Yoo-Teee-Ful!!!!!
Lovely leaves. In answer to the question you left on my journal - yes, Abby is an Abyssinian.
This is a great photo! I love the colors of fall! Sadly in Texas we go from green to dead. *sigh*
oooooh, ahhhhhh. Still not a whole lot of color in VA, but it's coming soon!
OMG! I LOVE LOVE this picture!!!
this is so beautful, everythings still so green here in Florida. Makes me want to go up to the mountains.
Playing catch-up here. You ALMOST make me miss autumn Back East with this great picture!
this is sure a gorgeous picture!!
Hello,very nice photo !!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Bah-Yoo-Teee-Ful!!!!!
Lovely leaves.
In answer to the question you left on my journal - yes, Abby is an Abyssinian.
This is a great photo! I love the colors of fall! Sadly in Texas we go from green to dead. *sigh*
oooooh, ahhhhhh. Still not a whole lot of color in VA, but it's coming soon!
OMG! I LOVE LOVE this picture!!!
this is so beautful, everythings still so green here in Florida. Makes me want to go up to the mountains.
Playing catch-up here. You ALMOST make me miss autumn Back East with this great picture!
this is sure a gorgeous picture!!
Hello,
very nice photo !!!!
Post a Comment