Now that is a perfect moon shot. Perfect.
Great shot! I tried to get a picture last night but I didn't really know what I was doing so I gave up :))
wow!!! love that moon shot! love your choices for the autumn abc's, too. :)
i LOVE the moon and therefore LOVE this picture!!!! way to go janet!
HOw the hell did you get this one? This is AMAZING!
You can moon me anytime baby! Awesome photo, a perfect Halloween image!
This is FAB! Love it! Stacie
Janet, would there be any way to make this photo into a print to hang on my wall????? Could you email me sillyamy (at) gmail.comThanks!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Now that is a perfect moon shot. Perfect.
Great shot! I tried to get a picture last night but I didn't really know what I was doing so I gave up :))
wow!!! love that moon shot! love your choices for the autumn abc's, too. :)
i LOVE the moon and therefore LOVE this picture!!!! way to go janet!
HOw the hell did you get this one? This is AMAZING!
You can moon me anytime baby! Awesome photo, a perfect Halloween image!
This is FAB! Love it! Stacie
Janet, would there be any way to make this photo into a print to hang on my wall????? Could you email me sillyamy (at) gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment