I happened to stumble across your blog and was very surprised to see this headstone. And here I thought it was something unique in our local cemetery *L*.
Here's a photo I took this past summer of a similar headstone in my local cemetery:
Like both your blogs. Great photos! I have to tell you that sometimes I go to various blogs and see a comment by you and my first thought is.. did I do that, no really, so I changed my identity to Janet C. so I don't get confused. :) In my life I've only known a handful of Janet's. How bout you?
DebR: We cremated Mom, but also got a plot & headstone in the local cemetary.
Belladonna: When I click on the link in the email, it says file not found. I'd love to see the picture!
Janet C.: HAHAHA I have the same thoughts! When I comment on a blog where you've already commented, I always call myself "the other Janet" LOL! I haven't known very many other Janets either.
12 comments:
The color the style it is all very much you. I love it! Nice work Heather!
Heather does WONDERFUL work. This is perfect for you! I love the headstone too!
What a neat headstone. And I love the new look!
Wow it looks great!! Love the colors and script types. That is a cool headstone.
The template is beautiful and I LOVE that headstone. I want to be creamated, but that headstone would almost be worth letting the bury my bod. :-D
I happened to stumble across your blog and was very surprised to see this headstone. And here I thought it was something unique in our local cemetery *L*.
Here's a photo I took this past summer of a similar headstone in my local cemetery:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39871406/?qo=38&q=by%3Aautumns-sonnet&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
Like both your blogs. Great photos!
I have to tell you that sometimes I go to various blogs and see a comment by you and my first thought is.. did I do that, no really, so I changed my identity to Janet C. so I don't get confused. :) In my life I've only known a handful of Janet's. How bout you?
Love, love, love the new template! An apt headstone...but way too early for you to be considering such things.
thanks, guys!
DebR: We cremated Mom, but also got a plot & headstone in the local cemetary.
Belladonna: When I click on the link in the email, it says file not found. I'd love to see the picture!
Janet C.: HAHAHA I have the same thoughts! When I comment on a blog where you've already commented, I always call myself "the other Janet" LOL! I haven't known very many other Janets either.
VK: Nevah know!
The OLD stuff is always so COOL. Why have we lost that touch in today's age.
I love that! Love your new template, too.
Malinda, good question. I wish it weren't so!
Karen: Thanks! Isn't Heather talented?!
Post a Comment