Wolf has learned to not like the camera because of the flash; with this lens no flash is necessary, so he stopped squinting and I could get a decent shot!
He may have stopped squinting but he still does not looked pleased. I guess as the gorgeous pet of a photographer he is resigned at this point that he WILL have his photo taken!
8 comments:
Are ya sure he's Wolf? I'm seeing sly like a fox in his eyes :)
Beautiful photo...
You will have to begin attending gun shows and Ducks Unlimited shows with this talent...
Turn it in to National Geographic!
gun shows? He'd run and hide! He's a lovah not a fightah...unless you're another dog trying to take his food!
He may have stopped squinting but he still does not looked pleased. I guess as the gorgeous pet of a photographer he is resigned at this point that he WILL have his photo taken!
He's as pleased as the gorgeous friends of the photographer are ;-)
Oh, that's a wonderful shot!
Simply a beautiful close-up. He doesn't look somewhat surprised thought. it's like he knows what your going to do.
devilboy@anv.net
beautiful pix! i would love to get a close up like that of my dog... but i dont think he'd sit still long enough!!!!
Thanks, Karen!
JW, he's pretty used to be photographing him :-)
Killired: Try when he's sleepy...
Post a Comment