That is so beautiful! I was out yesterday and I noticed all the flowers blooming in the late summer. It took my breath away.
This photo is very pretty, Janet. I love the perspective!
More public buildings should be landscaped so well! The photo is beautiful. :)
Really pretty. You do such a good job of caputuring things!
Thank you so much! It's one of the things I like best about work, one of the positives I try to focus on :-), literally!
Perfect. Here's to lots of print sales! :clink:
Thanks, Leanne!!! Here's to helpful, talented people you find via blogging :-):clink:
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so beautiful! I was out yesterday and I noticed all the flowers blooming in the late summer. It took my breath away.
This photo is very pretty, Janet. I love the perspective!
More public buildings should be landscaped so well! The photo is beautiful. :)
Really pretty. You do such a good job of caputuring things!
Thank you so much! It's one of the things I like best about work, one of the positives I try to focus on :-), literally!
Perfect. Here's to lots of print sales! :clink:
Thanks, Leanne!!! Here's to helpful, talented people you find via blogging :-)
:clink:
Post a Comment