I think it was probably an all purpose barn that also did dairy. Sad to see the old barns die.
I love old barns/buildings. When I can ever find that dream camera I want, I will take barn photos.Probably a lot of cool stories behind those old delapidated doors.
Maribeth: I agree! I should've stood back and taken a picture of it with the house next to it...this barn was HUGE!Malinda: That's what I think when I see them...I wonder what the stories were...
There's a barn like that near my home I pass several times a week. I always wish I had my camera with me because it's so beautiful and intruiging.Nice blog, by the way. Someone pimped you out on Zoot's blog (which I am sure you know by now) and that's how I found you.Your dog is beautiful, too.
the girls moma: Thanks, I think he's adorable, too :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think it was probably an all purpose barn that also did dairy. Sad to see the old barns die.
I love old barns/buildings. When I can ever find that dream camera I want, I will take barn photos.
Probably a lot of cool stories behind those old delapidated doors.
Maribeth: I agree! I should've stood back and taken a picture of it with the house next to it...this barn was HUGE!
Malinda: That's what I think when I see them...I wonder what the stories were...
There's a barn like that near my home I pass several times a week. I always wish I had my camera with me because it's so beautiful and intruiging.
Nice blog, by the way. Someone pimped you out on Zoot's blog (which I am sure you know by now) and that's how I found you.
Your dog is beautiful, too.
the girls moma: Thanks, I think he's adorable, too :-)
Post a Comment