Love it. So, so beautiful! But then, I have always loved butterflys.
Beautiful colors, and it matches perfectly with your blog colors :)
The greens and browns make a nice mixture I agree.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Wow! I didn't imagine butterflies came in green... indeed nice color.
This is better than perfect! Something so warm and calm about it. Nice work!
oh this is FABULOUS! Wow! stacie
Whoa that's a crazy looking butterfly!
Wow! Beautifully captured.
Maribeth: Thank you!Malinda: Isn't that funny??Michelle: Greens & browns make me think of algae LOL!Lisa: It was such a different looking butterfly!Amy: Thanks!yo tambien te mando besos: Me, either! My favorite color is green so it was really eyecatching to me.fleur de lisa: Thank you so much for saying that! What a lovely compliment.Stacie: Thanks!reverberate58: Thank you :-)goofygirl: The really crazy looking one was the one with the body the size of a cigar! It creeped me out, truthfully.froggie: thanks :-)
I think this a STUNNING shot. It's so lovely and captures the fragility of the wings. I *love* it!!
e: Thank you! Once I get a better lens, it'll be even better!
wow!!! i think it's perfect! stunning...i love it!
Thanks, Gina! This photo ended up being the first one I sold here :-)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Love it. So, so beautiful! But then, I have always loved butterflys.
Beautiful colors, and it matches perfectly with your blog colors :)
The greens and browns make a nice mixture I agree.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Wow! I didn't imagine butterflies came in green... indeed nice color.
This is better than perfect! Something so warm and calm about it. Nice work!
oh this is FABULOUS! Wow! stacie
Whoa that's a crazy looking butterfly!
Wow! Beautifully captured.
Maribeth: Thank you!
Malinda: Isn't that funny??
Michelle: Greens & browns make me think of algae LOL!
Lisa: It was such a different looking butterfly!
Amy: Thanks!
yo tambien te mando besos: Me, either! My favorite color is green so it was really eyecatching to me.
fleur de lisa: Thank you so much for saying that! What a lovely compliment.
Stacie: Thanks!
reverberate58: Thank you :-)
goofygirl: The really crazy looking one was the one with the body the size of a cigar! It creeped me out, truthfully.
froggie: thanks :-)
I think this a STUNNING shot. It's so lovely and captures the fragility of the wings. I *love* it!!
e: Thank you! Once I get a better lens, it'll be even better!
wow!!! i think it's perfect! stunning...i love it!
Thanks, Gina! This photo ended up being the first one I sold here :-)
Post a Comment