Saw this guy right down the street from my house; he was in the road when I first noticed him, and thought it was a turkey with a dead chick...but no. A vulture! Eating roadkill! Near my house in the suburbs! Who knew??!
I saw a vulture today. And I was going to say "let's see some photos of those tomatoes, but I see you did post some of your garden. I love the swan family and the yellow flower gave me a chill!
Stacie: I swear I have never seen a bird like that near my house before. About a month ago, I saw a hawk zooming through the bushes in the front of my house (near the bird feeder); it was after a sparrow. That was a first time, too. Weird!
Maribeth: In the right place at the right time!
Michelle: Thank you for letting me squish you in the car to get the shot LOL!
Ocean Lady: They freak me out too! Thank you :-)
Colleen: Thanks for the compliments on my pictures :-) And I loved your "HOT" photo LOL!
7 comments:
great shot! We had a couple of Turkey Vultures right across the street from my house last week too...they're scary looking! Stacie
Wow oh wow oh wow!!!!! That is a fantastic picture!!! Really!!! Fantastic!!!
As I look a this again and again I am struck by how disproportionately small his head is to his body! Odd.
Now those things freak me out! Yikes!
Great looking blog!!!
I love the blog!!
I saw a vulture today. And I was going to say "let's see some photos of those tomatoes, but I see you did post some of your garden. I love the swan family and the yellow flower gave me a chill!
PS I have a really HOT photo I'm posting tomorrow (almost xrated in a way)... come by and see.
Stacie: I swear I have never seen a bird like that near my house before. About a month ago, I saw a hawk zooming through the bushes in the front of my house (near the bird feeder); it was after a sparrow. That was a first time, too. Weird!
Maribeth: In the right place at the right time!
Michelle: Thank you for letting me squish you in the car to get the shot LOL!
Ocean Lady: They freak me out too! Thank you :-)
Colleen: Thanks for the compliments on my pictures :-) And I loved your "HOT" photo LOL!
Post a Comment