Monday, July 10, 2006

Natalie's Note



I was supposed to visit my friends Betsy, Maureen & Kim this past weekend, but had to cancel because my Dad was sick. Got a note from Betsy's youngest daughter, Natalie, in the mail today...well, Betsy wrote it for her, as Nat's a bit too young to write, but Betsy did say Natalie dictated it!


Natalie

7 comments:

verniciousknids said...

Great combo of photos, I loved the traffic light scene and the bug the best :D

Laura said...

she is adorable!

Love the site! great colors!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Very cute and a fun letter.

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet.....

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

This letter is so sweet! Kids have such big hearts, and love so much.

Michele said...

Okay, the letter is wonderful and so is Natalie, yet, what is also wonderful is your photographs.

However, I will admit that you are also crazy - ANOTHER blog to maintain? Crazy! In a wonderful way of course.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Janet