I spy a red starwberry back there in the right corner!
That's MY strawberry! LOL. We have a mesh fence to keep out the grazers too. Things are finally starting to grow now that they aren't being munched to death. ;)
Ooooo...I can almost smell the mint!Thanks for playing.
Hi JanetFinally got around to seeing the Pherret pics. Not too many playing this week ~ must be a lot on holidays!I posted my garden pic and my furry friends pics from last week.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I spy a red starwberry back there in the right corner!
That's MY strawberry! LOL. We have a mesh fence to keep out the grazers too. Things are finally starting to grow now that they aren't being munched to death. ;)
Ooooo...I can almost smell the mint!
Thanks for playing.
Hi Janet
Finally got around to seeing the Pherret pics. Not too many playing this week ~ must be a lot on holidays!
I posted my garden pic and my furry friends pics from last week.
Post a Comment