WOW! Such clear detail. This is a really good photo. You know, I dabble, certainly not as talented as you, but I want to get a really nice digital camera. I'd like it small enough to cart around to catch those impromptu photos, but good enough to take really amazing photos, and the ability to zoom in close like on flowers is important to me, but I'd also like to zoom in from a distance like at our mountainsides and still get clear shots.
Any suggestions on a good camera? We're also in the market for a good video camera. My son will be a senior this year and I need to take football film to send off to colleges. Any suggestions there?
Malinda: I would suggest a Canon PowerShot S2 IS. It's got a super good zoom on it! A couple of my friends have them and they're quite happy with the quality of the photos. You know...I have a webshots account, and it's actually my screensaver at home...I've uploaded my pictures there but never submitted. Hmmm...
6 comments:
WOW! Such clear detail. This is a really good photo. You know, I dabble, certainly not as talented as you, but I want to get a really nice digital camera. I'd like it small enough to cart around to catch those impromptu photos, but good enough to take really amazing photos, and the ability to zoom in close like on flowers is important to me, but I'd also like to zoom in from a distance like at our mountainsides and still get clear shots.
Any suggestions on a good camera? We're also in the market for a good video camera. My son will be a senior this year and I need to take football film to send off to colleges. Any suggestions there?
Appreciate any feedback.
You should submit your photos to Webshots.com.
Great photos. I enjoyed the visit... Thanks for sharing!
Controlled Chaos
This is such a great pic. I have really enjoyed surfing your blog.
Malinda: I would suggest a Canon PowerShot S2 IS. It's got a super good zoom on it! A couple of my friends have them and they're quite happy with the quality of the photos. You know...I have a webshots account, and it's actually my screensaver at home...I've uploaded my pictures there but never submitted. Hmmm...
Rob: Thank you! Come on back soon :-)
cdorsey: Well, thank you very much!
i really like your work! love the dogs.
thank you, Gina! Dogs are fun :-)
Post a Comment