Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ladybug on leaf



Wandering around Castle Island in Boston with Dad & Max one day, saw this ladybug sitting on a wild rose leaf and thought to myself, I HAVE to get a picture of this for my hairdresser, Q. She commented on it over in flickr yesterday, "I love this one can you print in a small print for me??? Thank u".

But of course, Q!!! I do need to make an appt to get my hair colored soon ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love ladybugs you just never ever see enough of them! I think I have seen one this year.

Nature Girl said...

This is a great shot. I have a lady bug shot too...Stacie

Anonymous said...

I actually found two lady bugs on me the last couple of nights. I guessed I'm blessed with good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photography! Love your garden, your pets and your hand is awesome in the side mirror!