Yes, the lady behind you called me to tell me she thought you'd totally lost it! LOL
Is this for What is it Wedneday? Because I know what it is....its a hand, a hand. HA I knew I could get this one!
I LOVE shots from the car- mirrors & windows always make great shots.
I do have funny readers and what a good thing it is!The ring is an elvish love band; I got it in Scotland a few years ago.
I like this..very cool shot! Stacie
Hhahahhaha love Maribeth's comment. Cool shot though - it looks all free and ready for fun!
Stacie: Thanks! Goofygirl: My cousin is a piece of work, isn't she!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, the lady behind you called me to tell me she thought you'd totally lost it! LOL
Is this for What is it Wedneday? Because I know what it is....its a hand, a hand. HA I knew I could get this one!
I LOVE shots from the car- mirrors & windows always make great shots.
I do have funny readers and what a good thing it is!
The ring is an elvish love band; I got it in Scotland a few years ago.
I like this..very cool shot! Stacie
Hhahahhaha love Maribeth's comment.
Cool shot though - it looks all free and ready for fun!
Stacie: Thanks!
Goofygirl: My cousin is a piece of work, isn't she!
Post a Comment