Friday, August 11, 2006

Really...I am just SUCH a moron sometimes!

I've been posting pictures here, and no-one's been commenting, or so I thought. My feelings were all hurt and I was like...wow, even in the round robin challenge people aren't commenting, I must really suck!

Then I remembered I had put comments on moderation. Doh! is the only word that expresses how I feel right now LOL

As penance, I went back through the entries and replied to each and every one of you. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

Here's a fresh picture, just to put a smile on your faces:


This is my dog, Wolf (a shiba inu) sitting in the back yard intently watching something that I certainly couldn't see! A ghost maybe? Who knows! He wouldn't budge, tho.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said it on flickr and I will say it here. I LOVE this shot!

Janet said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Lisa: Wolf waves hi back, and bows playfully, waiting for you to toss him a toy!

Megan said...

I *heart* Wolf. I miss my babies...

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you had a photoblog too. awesome stuff!
I'm so glad I found your site, lol.
I'll be backkk!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo too... Hopefully blogger will be nice to me today and let me comment. It's been acting funky on me for the past few days. :(

verniciousknids said...

Wonderful shot...he's really concentrating!

Janet said...

Megan: awwwwww

Laura: Welcome and glad you came to visit!

e: Glad this comment came thru!

verniciousknids: He's really a silly dog sometimes :-)