Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Round Robin Challenge: The Creative Side Of You

The challenge this week is The Creative Side Of You! Creative, eh? I always say I'm not very creative...except with cooking, so I guess a picture or two of something I made will have to do!


First up is a blueberry shake! I picked the blueberries and added them along with some sugar to vodka to make a lovely blueberry infused alcohol. For a special drink, I mixed some of the blueberry vodka with some Bailey's...yum!


Here are some scallops I panfried, along with some cherry tomatoes I grew in my garden, with some swiss chard & pasta. Delish!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! Now I'm hungry!

DesLily said...

I think there will be a number of folks willing to "let you create" for them! mmmmmmmm

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I'll pass on the vodka, but the scallops look great!

Suzanne R said...

Mmmmm, I love blueberries -- your drink creation sounds wonderful! I'm not sure I've ever had scallops cooked right but yours look like they definitely are and I would love to try them. Very creative!!

MariesImages said...

Oh great, now I am thristy & hungry!
They look so good, I can just taste that drink now.......
Great shots in your entry~
Marie

Carly said...

Hi Janet :)

My goodness that sounds too yummy! I was hoping someone would share recipes, jeepers now I am hungry! :)

Malinda777 said...

I'll pass on the seafood and drink to the blueberries :) I'll try that cheery cocktail :)

Steven said...

Now I'm hungry too! Good shots.

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry...and thirsty! Great post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys, for all your kind comments!!!

Ingrid said...

Hmmm, looks delicous your cocktail and the scalopps too. Nice creation and probably very tasteful too !

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet~Food shots count and yours are lovely! Also below I love the doggie head in bed! priceless! Sassy ;-)

Carmen said...

Bailey's! That drink looks really good. And I need a drink right now, too. ;)