
Isn't he disgustingly cute?
Had to move the chair to make room for the Christmas tree...it's not normally so close to the bookshelf, altho it's a handy spot to put my mug of tea! Wolf also found the tennis ball I'd hidden there (and forgotten), smart boy!
It snowed late Sunday night into Monday morning, delayed the start of work by about two hours. It was flurrying slightly this morning on the way to work and I saw a few poor bastids walking...one with a blue scarf completely wrapped around his face! How he could see to walk, I have no idea. Brrrrr!!!
I did something to my back Sunday...no idea what, but it hurts to sit. I'm just sucking it up til my chiropractor can fit me in. Advil and rum are my friend! Ok, just Advil...no rum at work ;-)
Heading to Target at lunch to get the new Pirates movie...and speaking of Pirates, how do you like my new look? Actually, it's an older design, done by the incomparable Heather of GoofyGirl Designs. Thanks again, Heather for all your help last night! I'd tried to do something myself and messed it all up to hell and back!



16 comments:
Love the new design ,mrs.g. is going to be sooo envious.Wolf is gorgeous.I'll have to post a pic of my big boy Yonv (Thats supposed to be Cherokee for Wolf)he really is a wolf(/hybrid) and a huge baby!
Oh my, you're right, this has cheered me right up. It looks fantastic over here! I can just skip that afternoon latte and come over here for my jolt. Have mercy.
Maybe the winter thing is about to get me too..I meant Yonv was Cherokee for BEAR not wolf..I had another hybrid,who was Yonv's sister.Her name was Waya which was Cherokee for wolf.She passed away last December.We really miss her :(
Advil + Rum = destroyed liver.
I love Pirates too but what happened to Snape? Can you love Snape and Pirates??
Wolf is too cute, he looks like he's giving himself a good lick there!
(A sidenote - tylenol + alcohol = :( liver, advil + alcohol = many some tummy probs)
He looks like the best kind of cuddler.
Hope your back feels better soon!
Great new look. Gotta love Johnny!
He does look proud as punch doesn't he!
I hope you feel better soon...I hate back pain. When I was growing up, my grandma kept a brick wrapped in aluminum foil. She would heat it up in the fire pit and wrap it up in a towel. She would put it on her back almost every night!
Very nice. I always have trouble finding the comment thingy on blogger. Something that just misses my eye.
Sorry about your back. I'm just feeling headachy tonight.
Oooh, I'm so sorry to hear about your back. Speaking from personal experience, I know it sucks.
The new design looks fabu! Is this a permanent thing?
We're due to get our first snow here tonight/tomorrow. Everyone freaks out, and I have no idea why. I hope it's at last pretty, because I hate to be cold!
bugger the advil, just go with the rum!
g'day cap'n jack :)
I'm with Claudia! Missing Snapey!
Great picture. Great dog.
And I've tagged you. Visit my blog for details.
Wolf is a beauty alright.
Very spiffy new look too :).
Yes he is way too cute. That is a great picture.
Also, I love the new design.
Awesome design and cute guy Wolf!
As I was just reading your post, the Sweeney Todd preview was on. Perfect timing! lol
Post a Comment