Saturday, December 22, 2007

Photohunt #88: Light


Here are the rules for Photohunt!

I'm sure I'll be in the majority here, but I couldn't resist:
lights


I went to see Sweeney Todd last night and OMGOMGOMG...not only is he beautiful and talented, but the man can SING! And to see him in a duet with Snape Alan Rickman...well...if I didn't have to live to see The Hobbit, the next Pirates and the last two HP movies, I could just die and go to hell heaven right now! Seriously...he's got a great voice!!!

We snuck in and saw I Am Legend afterwards...Will Smith is just amazing.

28 comments:

Natalie said...

Neat picture.

I'm jealous you got to go to movies. With a baby and also living in the boonies far far away from theaters I haven't been to a movie in ages! :(

My light pictures are up now too! :)

-tnchick- said...

I really like Will Smith, am glad to hear good about that.

Merry Christmas from Tennessee! Enjoy that snow - we've none here.

Ingrid said...

Wow ! that picture is beautiful and very special !

kljs said...

Can't really see what is it, but certainly there is a lot of lights in it!

http://kennyljs.com/

Mrs. G. said...

A double feature...I'm totally jealous. Going to see ST tonight, and I am dressing up just for JD...I might even put on some mascara. I know, I'm such a slut.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo! Glad you had a good time last night! Happy Saturday!

Michele said...

It really is beautiful and I was sort of surprised but not a lot of christmas lights in the PhotoHunt as I had expected, or at least that I saw... Merry Christmas!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Maribeth said...

I am so happy for you to have gotten such a great Christmas gift! Your two favs!

tanabata said...

Fun picture! Love the silver and blue. And singing? I'm definitely going to have to see Sweeney Todd! Wonder when it'll get to Japan...

Lynn said...

And Johnny Depp is still the best autograph signer for 2007. Nice guy! I'm also waiting for I Legend. The plot intrigues me.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Pretty shot, Janet. I love the effect!

I also can't wait for The Hobbit. Would love to see a movie on Christmas Day if we can squeeze it it. Maybe the Will Smith movie...I'm a big fan :)

Enjoy your weekend and if I don't get back over here soon enough, I want to wish you and yours the happiest of holidays!

Carver said...

That is a magical shot. Perfect for the theme and season.

Janet said...

Deb: I have to warn you...it's not a happy movie! Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the majority, too! :) Great pic and just love your photography!!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you enjoyed it! I knew you would!

Kate said...

LOL ok, FORGET photohunt, I now want to go see Sweeny Todd VERY BADLY... Alan RICKMAN? I had NO idea he was even in the film.

My teenage girls have been curious about it ever since they saw the move Jersey Girl (where the young girl and her father perform at the parent/child musical talent show a piece from the Broadway version, while every other kid does "Memories" from Cats)

Now I HAVE to go!

Janet said...

Dorid...it was just amazing! Depp mimics the english accent as beautifully as he acts...if he doesn't win an Oscar for this I'd be surprised...and disappointed! There's tons of singing in the movie, lots of dialogue...even the guy who plays Borat is great! There's a little boy who has a fantastic voice and a youngish, 20-something one too. The only voice I didn't care for is Joanna's, Depp's daughter in the movie...too high pitched for me, but the friend I went with LOVED her. Rickman's voice was, of course, drool worthy. It was funny...when he first showed up on the screen, some chick whispered (really loudly) "Snape!". I cracked UP!

Unknown said...

There are sooo many movies out now that I want to see. Sweeny Todd and I am Legend are both on my list too.

Love your Christmas tree!

Randi said...

What a neat picture! Great one for the theme!
Merry Christmas from Sweden!

L^2 said...

Love the photo! Looks like some of the fun stuff I've been doing lately. :-)

Julie said...

Nice lights!
I Legend is about to open here but no sign of Sweeney Todd yet. Sounds mighty fine!

SandyCarlson said...

That's an outstanding photo. thanks for the preview! We were debating this one for Christmas.

Heather said...

LOL I am glad to hear you can die happy now :) I had fun at I am Legend, but I kept on looking for things to jump out at me afterwards

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my site.
A lovely light picture.
Johnny Depp & Will Smith movies in one night - I am jealous.
Have a splendiferous holiday.

CRIZ LAI said...

That is an amazing shot. Love the way you played with motion. Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year :)

tommie said...

Great shot....I think Sweeney Todd is going to be our first date since the homecoming!

Krista said...

:o( I didnt like it, it made me wicked sad.

Carl V. Anderson said...

I liked I am Legend well enough when I saw it last week, but was pleasantly surprised at how much more I liked it the second time when I took my wife and daughter this weekend.

Can't wait to see Sweeny Todd. Hopefully sometime this week!