
Thirteen Pictures on the Christmas Cards I sent out this year

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants



40 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I love the one with the santa and reindeer dogs!
Happy tt!
Spectacular Photos. I would love to be that talented.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures.
Happy TT and Merry Christmas.
Love your collage! Happy Tt...
They're lovely!! Which one's mine?
the dogs are priceless!
Did you take all of these, Janet?? How fabulous. I love the cabin! Where is that??
Happy TT
My TT is up A little kindness
That flower is so striking! Amazing shots.
Those are neat images, your the people who receive them will be happy!
My T13 post is up, come check it out if you get a chance. :)
How did you do the collage? Did you do it at Flickr?
Lovely pictures, thou the reindeer dog in the bottom right doesn't look like he's into the part. How did you get them to stay still? LOL
Janet, I Love your mad photography skillz. That collage is awesome.
Pretty christmas pictures :)
Those are lovely. I like the cabin best.
Ooh, pretty! I love the flower, what is it?
More amazing photographs. I love the elf riding the shooting star and--of course---the dogs and the tree...okay, love all of them.
It must be hard to decide which card to send to which friend or family member. I'd want them to see them ALL. The Flatland Almanack --Damozel (No politics this week; I'm taking a break)
Beautiful - all of them!!!
Is that your tree?! The dogs look cute. What's up with your other blog? I'll have to investigate.
Is that an Anna Lee Elf? Love the pictures. Makes me feel Christmas-y!!
Woolf and max just rock! Those are some fine looking doggies.
Your Christmas cactus looks good. I hope mine keeps blooming. I love the elf. It reminds me of the ones I used to play with as a kid. Is that your tree in the top photo? It looks fantastic!
I love the candlelight and all the snow ones! :)
Hey, I think I know that christmas tree!
I don't know if I told you this already, but you are really handy with the camera. I like the one in the upper right corner the best.
So which one is mine? I'm so late this year! I hope to get mine out within the next day or so!
Now that I've seen that photo of the dogs in Santa suits I think I can get through the day. I want Wolfie!
I think the melted snowman might be my favorite - very cute!
Happy TT :P
Wow these are all beautiful! I think I need to start using multiple pictures for holiday cards, usually it's just too difficult to choose only one. :-)
Oh, I love those photos! Michele would love them, too...BTW, she sent me to say hello...
Great pictures, as always. I love the Christmas tree, very beautiful.
My Christmas cactus is blooming, too. Makes me happy.
The pictures are gorj, babe. Like that's a surprise? This is you taking them!
These are beautiful. This is a nice blog.
By the way, I had some trouble getting to fondofsnape.com just now. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's a problem you're not aware of. If it's me, please ignore the foregoing!
I love the dogs! LOL - Happy TT
Lovely pictures. I like the snowy cabin. Thanks for sharing them.
these are great! i especially like the snow and candle pics.
LOVE THE DOGS. woof!
Beautiful!
Those are fabulous - but the elf on the shooting star is calling to me :-)
Thank you for sharing!
This is so cool, now it feels like we are all on your Christmas card list!
Looking good, so glamorous a postcard! As ever your pics rock.
Hey I couldn't find old web site...is this the new place...shall I link this instead of fond of snape?
Beautiful Christmas tree
I always agonise over my xmas cards. Looks like you found some really nice ones. This year I went for Cancer Research charity cards with plain white tea-lights on the front and the message "Have a Peaceful Christmas".
Oh, and sorry I'm only responding to your TT today. Been caught up in xmas shopping!
Lives Less Ordinary
Post a Comment