Is Santa holding a camera in the first picture? Cute :)
Those are cute ornaments. I especially love the screen on the teeny laptop!
Ahh haa If I participated in this I would have posted a photo of me and Adam.....the Small's ahh haaa I crack myself up!
Very cute ornaments! I think the photographer Santa is very appropriate. :)
Those are cute little ornaments :)
I like your small collection and I don't think I've ever seen a small laptop ornament. Fun take on the theme.
there all so cute, thanks for sharing. Mine is up at 4Seasons Of My Lifeand 2Cents Worth . Hope you can visit me too. Happy Hunting !!!
its cute... TC. Happy PH!
i like the Sanata one..I think thats realluy a cute one.. ;) have a great weekend! Mine is up too
I love the tiny laptop. So cute! Are you buried under snow yet?
I love that little laptop ornament. Where oh where did you get it?
What fun ornaments!My Photo Hunt is up too! :)
I love the Hoops and YoYo one. They crack me up!
Aaawwww...so cute! This makes me miss having a tree this year, even though I know it probably wouldn't have survived the combo of puppy and kitten.
The ornaments are adorable! You have beautiful photos :)
those are cute ornaments....
what cute ornaments! happy holidays!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Is Santa holding a camera in the first picture? Cute :)
Those are cute ornaments. I especially love the screen on the teeny laptop!
Ahh haa If I participated in this I would have posted a photo of me and Adam.....the Small's ahh haaa I crack myself up!
Very cute ornaments! I think the photographer Santa is very appropriate. :)
Those are cute little ornaments :)
I like your small collection and I don't think I've ever seen a small laptop ornament. Fun take on the theme.
there all so cute, thanks for sharing. Mine is up at 4Seasons Of My Life
and 2Cents Worth . Hope you can visit me too. Happy Hunting !!!
its cute... TC. Happy PH!
i like the Sanata one..I think thats realluy a cute one.. ;) have a great weekend! Mine is up too
I love the tiny laptop. So cute! Are you buried under snow yet?
I love that little laptop ornament. Where oh where did you get it?
What fun ornaments!
My Photo Hunt is up too! :)
I love the Hoops and YoYo one. They crack me up!
Aaawwww...so cute! This makes me miss having a tree this year, even though I know it probably wouldn't have survived the combo of puppy and kitten.
The ornaments are adorable! You have beautiful photos :)
those are cute ornaments....
what cute ornaments! happy holidays!
Post a Comment