While up at 230, I heard a plane fly overheard and thought...where are these people going to or coming from at 3 am? What adventure were they on or had they been on, what sights would they see or had seen, etc., etc.
I think I have the travel bug, in addition to the 24 hour bug that seems to have taken up residence in my guts.

I think I'll crawl back into bed...yaaaaaaaawwwwnnnn!
By the way, What Is It Wednesday is up!



10 comments:
Oh I HATE those stomach bugs! So sorry. Sip some tea when you are ready and feel better soon!
Oh yuck :( I hope you feel better soon.
I hope the tummy bug goes away very soon. I understand the travel bug, I think I have that too. Do you think it’s contagious? ;-) I’m wondering if the plane was like a Fed-Ex or a UPS plane. I see those flying over my house all of the time. But going on some exotic trip at 3 a.m. sounds like much more fun. Unless, those planes are delivering Christmas presents…then that’s all good!
My sympathies. I've been laid low with my own virus these past few days so I can imagine all too well just how miserable you are.
Feel better soon, and here are some dry crackers to go with that tea.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope you feel better soon!
Travel bugs are so much better than the stomach ones.
Feeling better?
Hope you are feeling better, Janet. That bed looks so comfy.
Hopefully you are feeling better. This is not the time to be getting sick.
Oh nasty! I hope you feel better soon!!
Post a Comment