Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas!


It's Monday! That means it's time for Lisa's Manic Monday meme :-)

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? Sitting by a fire during a blizzard, sipping spiced wine and talking and kissing and talking some more.

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? Figure skating or speed skating...both are appealing to me!

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? Just one thing? I'll say drive too slow. That's what irked me on the way in to work this morning!

3 comments:

LEA said...

We must have "great" minds, because we thought alike on 2 of these.
Have an excellent Monday :x)

Unknown said...

Your evening sounds divine!

I loved your skating pictures from before, so I could see you figure skating. :-)

I have road rage, I admit it. Slow drivers make me insane. When I was in Seattle this fall, I couldn't believe how incredibly slow they drove. Mad me INSANE!

tommie said...

Slow drivers irk me as well! Happy Monday