Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Fill-In #49

Epcot tree2


1. I enjoy Christmas.
2. Blue is my favorite color for the Christmas tree lights.
3. The candles in the window have white bulbs. [usually they have orange in my house, but I bought new battery operated ones and have yet to change out the bulbs!]
4. Scrooged is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.
5. My favorite Christmas lyrics are It's coming on Christmas / They're cutting down trees / They're putting up reindeer / And singing songs of joy and peace / Oh I wish I had a river / I could skate away on.
6. I'm dreaming of a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens White Christmas.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to relaxing, Saturday my plans include going to see Hall & Oates sing Christmas songs (!) and Sunday, I want to take the dogs for a long walk through the woods!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, what a pretty picture!

I love, love my 100mm f 2.8-- it's still my favorite lens, even above my L glass. It's totally worth the money! I hope Santa brings you one. Not only does it take fantastic macro shots with creamy bokeh, but it's a nice portrait lens too.

tanabata said...

I'm also wishing for a white Christmas although I'd love a new lens too. :)

Heather said...

Ohh I hope you get a macro lens from Santa, the one paul got is so great. We even use it for normal pics too cause it's much sharper than the other ones.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are gonna have adventures this weekend. We haven't explored the woods here yet. They seem kinda spookyyy.

Anonymous said...

Your new site is so cozy!!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Your weekend sounds fun! I love all kinds of Christmas light colors, but blue has been really growing on me over the past couple of Christmases. Especially the newer shade of blue that lights now have.

Anonymous said...

I always love to drive by houses which have an all blue or all any one or 2 color theme in their Christmas lights, for myself though, I'd be bored without lots of colors.
Uh, per your comment on my blog Reckless is not a happy Christmas movie, it's VERY dark, not at all happy & pretty- but it is very funny in a dark way. So fair warning & if you do check it out let me know what you think of it.
Enjoy your weekend.
http://becky68.wordpress.com/

Faith said...

You'll have to let us know how fun the Hall & Oates Christmas songs thing is. That sounds great.

And I love the picture.

Leslie said...

I played! I like the new site!

Janet said...

Hey Leslie, I can't view your site...your profile is marked "private" :-)

Unknown said...

Lurrve the tree.

Blue is a really cool colour for a tree.

I like christmas too.

Seasons Greetings

michelle said...

I love that photo and I also love how great the etsy ad looks on your side bar! Happy pre Holdiay-ness!

Julie said...

I'd love a macro lens too!
Hall and Oates? Hall and Oates??

tommie said...

that is the next lens I want as well! Have a great weekend.

alisonwonderland said...

i thought of Scrooged after i made my post. it's a fun movie!

i love "River" (and Sarah McLachlan)! great choice!

~**Dawn**~ said...

My gandparents used to put blue bulbs in their candles. =) I miss that...

And as a total aside, when I was a kid, I used to think it was "Haulin' Oats." =P