I can see why you would have trouble choosing. They are all terrific
Every one of them perfect. Love them all.
no wonder you couldn't chose just onethey are all awesomei am drawn to the the "heart" one
Oh, the skater one is very very cool!!!
I love that first shot with the red. Excellent choice.
That's some nice red...love the ice skating shot.Happy hunting'http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/photo-hunters-red-oxnard-santa/
Those are fantastic!My photo hunt pictures are up now too! :)
Impressive ice-skating pic! Excellento, matey. :)
The RED poppet!!! He now sits on my desk at work! He is a happy poppet. Happy Poppy colored poppet that brings smiles to all who pass by.
That seems to be all great choices.
Great collection of red photos! :) Nice choices for this week's Hunt. :)My red photo.
Great array of the many feels of red. I love this. Thanks Janet.
Wonderful shots... but that first one is extraordinary! Like your sunrise, too!
Excellent photo of the skater. Great choices with the rest of the collection too.
That first ice skating shot is amazing! The other ones are perfect too - just little hints of red here and there!
They're all great and each so different. Love the action in the skating one.
When I see the color red it makes me happy...I actually feel a rush of happiness. But when I wear the color red it makes me feel pale and unattractive. Go figure.
Beautiful shots. Have a great week!
Nice reds!
Great photos Janet! You really have a wonderful eye for color and placement.
All great photos! Love the first one. Have a great week.
Beautiful batch o' red! I kind of love the "I love Johnny" one since that's my hubby's name y'know. ;-)
The ice skater is amazing. I love the creamy bokeh. And that pinecone shot is so lovely in simplicity.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
I can see why you would have trouble choosing. They are all terrific
Every one of them perfect. Love them all.
no wonder you couldn't chose just one
they are all awesome
i am drawn to the the "heart" one
Oh, the skater one is very very cool!!!
I love that first shot with the red. Excellent choice.
That's some nice red...
love the ice skating shot.
Happy hunting'
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/photo-hunters-red-oxnard-santa/
Those are fantastic!
My photo hunt pictures are up now too! :)
Impressive ice-skating pic! Excellento, matey. :)
The RED poppet!!! He now sits on my desk at work! He is a happy poppet. Happy Poppy colored poppet that brings smiles to all who pass by.
That seems to be all great choices.
Great collection of red photos! :) Nice choices for this week's Hunt. :)
My red photo.
Great array of the many feels of red. I love this. Thanks Janet.
Wonderful shots... but that first one is extraordinary! Like your sunrise, too!
Excellent photo of the skater. Great choices with the rest of the collection too.
That first ice skating shot is amazing! The other ones are perfect too - just little hints of red here and there!
They're all great and each so different. Love the action in the skating one.
When I see the color red it makes me happy...I actually feel a rush of happiness. But when I wear the color red it makes me feel pale and unattractive. Go figure.
Beautiful shots. Have a great week!
Nice reds!
Great photos Janet! You really have a wonderful eye for color and placement.
All great photos! Love the first one. Have a great week.
Beautiful batch o' red! I kind of love the "I love Johnny" one since that's my hubby's name y'know. ;-)
The ice skater is amazing. I love the creamy bokeh. And that pinecone shot is so lovely in simplicity.
Post a Comment