Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fill-In #50



1. Away in a manger, no room for a diaper genie.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a sports car that needs new tires is scary.
3. Hark! The herald angels call to me.
4. It's coming on christmas and I can't wait.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was the tooth fairy in disguise.
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to Maryland for the weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Enchanted with MaryEllen, tomorrow my plans include visiting the Corcoran and going to a Christmas party at a swanky hotel in DC and Sunday, I want to not have to drive in a raging snowstorm on the way home!

make it stop

13 comments:

tanabata said...

Fun answers and great pic! I'm not feeling very clever today so I'm going to skip the Fill-in this week, sorry. Did you get my email, btw?

Anonymous said...

1. Away in a manger, no room for a fenced in yard!.
2. Dashing through the snow, three dachshunds and a shepherd go...
3. Hark! The herald angels are telling me I am behind
4. It's coming on Christmas and I hope I have been a good girl and get something
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was all a "Reality Show"
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to ???
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing going to bed, tomorrow my plans include getting my laptop fixed again! and Sunday, I'm supposed to meet up with a perspective puppy buyer.

Faith said...

http://chauceriangirl.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/friday-fill-in-16/


You'll love Enchanted. Have a great weekend! love ya--

Faith

alisonwonderland said...

i love your answer for #5!

have a great weekend - and drive carefully!

Mrs. G. said...

I always enjoy your sense of humor...and man do I love your photos!

You are going straight to hell for that diaper genie sentence. I hear that's where all the cool kids hang out.

Candy Minx said...

I wantto throw snow with the doggie!!!

what an hilarious comedian !!! snow prankster!

I left a comment just now in Tt list...I'm always so slow these days...

Becky68 said...

Lol on the Diaper Genie!
Oh, Maryland- so exciting, enjoy your weekend!
http://becky68.wordpress.com/

Julie said...

I've seen the snow in your flickr pics - drive safe!!!

Unknown said...

Drive safely this weekend! I love the pouncing through the snow picture of Wolf.

tommie said...

hope that party at the swanky hotel is going well....safe driving home

Anonymous said...

It looks like Wolf loves the snow. lol Very funny! Yeah, I'm kinda stumped on FF this week too.

Literary Feline said...

I noticed that you went to see The Golden Compass instead. I hope to see that tomorrow, but we might end up seeing I Am Legend instead. Maybe I can talk hubby into taking me to both!

Have a good time at the party tomorrow!

M.E. said...

so we did one out of 3