Saturday, December 29, 2007

Round Robin Challenge: "Going, Going, Gone"

I've been away from the Round Robin Challenge for awhile, but I'm back and happy to be here! The topic is "Going, Going, Gone!" as suggested by Nancyluvspix.

on the move
Going...

a watchful eye
Going...

border collie
Gone!

Or...

Captain Jack Sparrow has decided to give up the rum as it has started to give him hallucinations...
capt jack meets the poppets
Going...

why is the rum always gone?
Going...

why is the rum always gone?
Gone!

15 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I am feeling the heat of Captain Jack's bum, I mean rum.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Heehee, I like the Jack Sparrow one!

abrowncow said...

great shots...
and to think, all this time i've been chasing the sheep and giving the dogs the rum!

Unknown said...

Poor Capt. Jack!
Did you use your new extension tube for the last two shots?

Anonymous said...

Ouch! The way Jacks arm is bent looks painful!

Sandra said...

I love the border collie shots. So intent on his/her work!

Suzanne R said...

Great applications to the theme -- so clever of you! Nice to have you back, too.

Carly said...

Hi Janet :)

Cool photos! I love Border Collies, they are lovely animals. Good job sweetie!

Always, Carly

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Ah, you've made me laugh! Well done! I like the sheepdog trial shots the best. I've read about those, but I've never seen one. The dog looks pleased with his performance!

Ingrid said...

What a nice interpretation of the theme ! I love the sheeps !

MyMaracas said...

LOL Love the Captain Jack one. Nice!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog! And wow, your close up shots are amazing. I really like your entries. (I am secretly in love with Capt. Jack, but don't tell)

Heather said...

Jack sparrow's having some scary looking hallucinations... look like psychedelic worms!

Steven said...

Sheep dog trials, I've not seen those in years! Nice work. Good one for the theme. I agree your close ups are super. Great depth of field.

Have a happy 2008!

barrettmanor said...

Love the sheep dog pictures!