
1. Snow is really pretty but dang, c'mon now, enough is enough.
2. I'm looking forward to seeing Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
3. Salty chocolate is the best chocolate ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Munsters [been watching TV Land while I've been home sick].
5. I'm done with my Christmas cards (finally!).
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is doing things with friends and family .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing
Friday Fill-In


16 comments:
Is Sweeney Todd out already?
I'm home, sick, also. The virus from the bottom of the earth is living in my throat!
Like you, I just got done with my cards... we're so late this year, LOL. I guess some of our friends in other states will get them by new years.
And that picture! Oh man... How people up north get gas for the car when it's cold like that... I'll never know.
Hang in there Janet, and hope ya feel better!
Laura VitaminSea
Have you tried Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels? I think they may be the food of choice while watching Johnny Depp/Sweeney Todd!
So I take it that you have a lot of snow? ;-)
I want to see that movie too, it's supposed to be really good.
I need to move back to Boston. Not enough snow here :,,,(
Nope, don't miss it. Not a bit. Gloat gloat gloat ;-). (Notice me not mentioning yesterday's torrential rainstorm.)
wow, you guys are getting hammered up there with snow.
wev'e had mostly an icy, sleety mix.....just makes things ugly.
Snow is really pretty but dang, c'mon now, enough is enough. I can't improve on this so will agree totally with you!
2. I'm looking forward to After Christmas sales.
3. Dark chocolate is the best chocolate ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Law & Order SVU. It reruns somewhere all the time and since TV sucks right now that's what I have been watching.
5. I'm done with my Christmas cards (finally!).
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is doing things with friends and family .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling up with Hubby, Saturday will be shopping for food Sunday, I want to finish wrapping, baking for Christmas Eve and finish cleaning.
That is alot of snow!!
Have you ever had a hot chili pepper chocolate??
Looking at your weekend plans, does that mean you're feeling better? Hope so. You could always try sending some of the snow my way! ;)
Send some of that snow to me, would you?
We are seeing ST tonight. I'll be thinking of you as I gaze into Johnny's eyes.
Hope you're feeling better.
Amen to salty choclate and your Christmas card was truly a work of art. It will be out long after Christmas has passed. Thank you.
I got your card in the mail today! So cute. Rich remembers Wolfie from other pictures :) They both looked adorable
finally figured out my groove with the husband home and blogging! i didn't know Sweeney todd was already out....let me know how it it!
I liked The Munsters too. I especially liked spot and his home under the stairs.
sister AE
at
Having Writ
It snowed here a bit this weekend and I have to say that once again I was thrilled. I love winter weather and hope for more in January!!!
Post a Comment