Monday, December 03, 2007

Manic Monday

pinecones

It's Monday! That means it's time for Lisa's Manic Monday meme :-)

What's the longest you've ever waited in line? I'd have to say it was probably at Disneyland in Japan. The lines there were pretty long! I've been lucky at Disneyland and Disneyworld in the states...never really had to wait too long!

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Why or why not?
Luther and Janet said so, so it must be true :-) The best thing in life is fun...and fun can be had relatively cheaply in some instances. Of course...real fun for me is taking pictures, and that can get a bit expensive. Still...a walk through the woods is free :-)

If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why? I'd choose the Christmas eve I spent with Brian...and I'd not do it. It was demeaning, had bad karma and long lasting consequences.

3 comments:

Open Grove Claudia said...

Gosh, I think I'd like the hear about Christmas Eve with Brian - sounds juicy!

Unknown said...

Disney Japan has even longer lines than in the U.S.? Yikes!

LOL about Janet and Luther. Now I'm singing that song. Picture taking can get insanely expensive! I love the pinecone picture you have here. Did you take it on one of your walks?

Sounds like a story, Christmas Eve, Brian, et. al. Juicy?

Scout said...

Hmmm, I can't think of a day I'd relive if I could, although maybe the day I played the horn solo in Beethoven's 9th symphony. I did OK, but I'd like another shot to do it better.