Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #100!!!

t13blue
Thirteen Things That Make Me Happy


1. My dogs, Wolf and Max!
2. My friends
3. A really good filthy martini
4. Cobbie's Mac & cheese
5. Photography
6. Traveling
7. A full moon
8. Driving
9. Led Zeppelin
10. My new blog design [For those of you reading on Google reader or similar, or those of you that have been pining away for the good Professor...come see the new design, courtesy of the ever-talented Heather!]
11. Reading
12. Swimming in the ocean
13. The thought that things aren't always as they seem :-)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





22 comments:

Moondancer said...

You are lucky to have access to an ocean. So tell be, what about the dear professer attracts you?

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on 6 and 12!

tommie said...

the moon always makes me happy as well....

sandierpastures said...

Congrats on the 100th Thursday Thirteen. Your dedication is awesome!


My TT's are here and here

candyQ said...

It's the simple things in life that can bring much happiness. :o)

Robin said...

Oooh, most of those make me really happy too - especially the mac n cheese and the traveling.

Happy TT Janet.

Sassyfrazz said...

I love a full moon, too! Great list!

Happy TT!
Come see me, too! :)
Sassyfrazz

Zenmomma said...

That's a nice list Janet. Congrats on reaching 100 TT's! I like the new blog design.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new blog design. I am shopping for one too ... that would make me happier with Blogger ... perhaps.

My TT is dedicated to my fellow TTeners, bloggers, family, and friends.

Live, laugh, love, and learn in 2008!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your list!

But - and I know you will faint when you read this - I have NEVER had a martini!

*runs away to hide*

Anonymous said...

Great Job Heather! (although I don't know what it actually means. I do know it's snape in the picture)

So does this mean you will be staying with Blogger. What's the deal with the other blog?

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the moon gorgeous the other night?

Mrs. G. said...

I like all of these things. But the moon...perfect, baby.

Anonymous said...

Your back! And happy! Very nice page. The fairy is calling me down.

Open Grove Claudia said...

How fun to learn what you love! Of course, it's not surprising that Photography is one of them! I also love the moon - but I never sleep that well....

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

The graphic is amazing!

I'm craving the ocean really bad. Can't wait to go. Love your blue light bulb picture!!

Natalie said...

What a wonderfully happy list! :)

My Thursday Thirteen is up too! :)

Maribeth said...

Do I fall under #2?

soleil said...

a lot of those things make me happy too. :)

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I like that list a lot. It's very positive :)

L^2 said...

Excellent list and congrats on 100! Many of these things make me happy too.

Heather said...

Awww I'm glad I could contribute to your happy list :)