Oooh, how I wish I was a fly on the wall there! And this is how it began:
Set List:
'Good Times Bad Times'
'Ramble On' [leaves are fallin' all around, it's time I was on my way *shivers*]
'Black Dog'
'In My Time Of Dying'
'For Your Life'
'Trampled Under Foot'
'Nobody's Fault But Mine' [love this song!]
'No Quarter'
'Since I've Been Loving You'
'Dazed And Confused'
'Stairway To Heaven'
'The Song Remains The Same'
'Misty Mountain Hop' [I'm SO psyched they did my favorite song, Misty Mountain Hop! If anyone finds that on youtube, please email it to me!!!]
'Kashmir'
'Whole Lotta Love'
'Rock And Roll'
They didn't play any songs from their album, "In Through the Out Door"; I would've loved to hear "Fool in the Rain", which is one of my favorite songs, and "Hotdog".
Read more here!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I heard the announcement of this on my local radio station yesterday and I whispered a little thank you to the universe, because I knew it would make you so happy. Sadly, I heard some of the tickets were going for $170,000.
GREAT set list!
I saw the stuff about Led Zep and I thought of you - they are coming here right?
So, do you have your ticket yet? ;-)
The event of the century.
I thought of you as I fell asleep watching Mothership the other night.
(Is it strange that I thought of you in bed LOL?)
I'm with you, I would LOVE to be there! Back in '76 or '77 *insert shaky old granny voice here* I stood in line for several hours at the Houston Galleria to buy tickets to the Zep concert, and they sold the last one to a guy 3 people ahead of me in the line. I bawled! Did get to see Plant and Page several years later, tho.
Post a Comment