ruly, positively, cruel. Especially since it looks like Santa's town around here today!
Bad, bad friends...who look like they are having a good, good time. I would love to take a trip to Florida about now.
Would this be Laura and Debbie in Florida?
Hahha that is pretty cruel! I want one of those drinks :)
I see the Spectacle of Lights there at the bottom! I just went to see them on Saturday. They dance to the music this year!I just wish it would cool off a *little* though. 80 at Christmas? =/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ruly, positively, cruel. Especially since it looks like Santa's town around here today!
Bad, bad friends...who look like they are having a good, good time. I would love to take a trip to Florida about now.
Would this be Laura and Debbie in Florida?
Hahha that is pretty cruel! I want one of those drinks :)
I see the Spectacle of Lights there at the bottom! I just went to see them on Saturday. They dance to the music this year!
I just wish it would cool off a *little* though. 80 at Christmas? =/
Post a Comment