wow! his one is so beautiful!I love the colors very much!Mine is up too!http://dianemiraballes.com/2007/12/07/photohunt-long/
Great photo.Have a great weekend...
Cool Photo.Here from Michele's
Great photo!
Great photo - I love your eye for photography! Always have =)
Long and colorful!Mine is up too.Have a great weekend.
Great photo for long! Very colourful!
Psst - you're the site pick this week! =)
Very nice photo, I really like the colors.
That is gorgeous! I love it.
What a terrific choice for our theme. So colorful and so creative. Great angle!Congrats on being Site-of-the-Day.
Very clever and effective photo!
Great imagination and thought,.. along with great photo. Congrats on being site of the day. Have a good weekend.
AMAZING photo!!!Happy Weekend.
Fun, and a good shot!
Wonderful shot! Many congratulations on being Site of the Week. Well deserved!
looks yummy :-)
Gorgeous composition! That's a great shot. Mine is up at: http://unrelentingambiguity.wordpress.com/2007/12/08/photohunt-theme-long/
Cool photo, Janet. Very creative! Long on Pollywog Creek
Great perspective, fantastic shot!~~
very nice photo.mine is up tohttp://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/12/08/photohunt-long/
What an artistic shot -- and very nicely done too! :)
That's a great take on this week's photo hunt! Love the colors, too :D
OH WOWI am so envious! You are creative, a great photographer, a wonderful eye for design. This is fabulous!
That is a beautiful photograph. perfect for the theme. I'm glad you were the featured site. I hope you have a pleasant weekend.
Love this shot, Janet! Happy Saturday!
Oh God, I finally found you. You're as hard to find as St. Nik in July! LOLGreta picture. You will have to give me some lessons when you come up the next time!
That is really cool...and fruity too!!!
What a great take on this weeks theme and a great photo - beautiful colours
Congratulations with being chosen, and this shot is really great and deserves all praise!
Absolutely yummy :)Congrats on being site of the week.Waving at you from New York
That's a wonderful shot and congrats!v
wow so colorful. Nice photo for this theme.www.yuinyin.com
That's neat and very original!!!My LONG picture is up too! Come check it out if you get a chance! :)
just gorgeous....Mine is up at 4 Seasons and 2 Cents Worth . Hope u can visit me too. Happy Hunting.
fabulous photo! happy saturday!
now that's great capture!happy weekend! :)
Fantastic interpretation of the subject. This is my first photohunt. It's very clever.
Congratulations! Your photo is well deserved of this week's honor! Very creative!
Wonderful idea for the theme - a little bit different too! I couldn't think of anything at all...
Yum! :-0...Hey, I stopped by to let you know I posted the stories from my TT - you're up for a prize, so come and see! :-)I wasn't sure what blog was your main one, let me know and I'll update my post to give you the correct link love! ;-)
Fun Foto! Like your header too.
wow! great effort for this theme! Congrats for being a photo of this week...you deserved that!
What a great shot, love all the colors.
Skittles? Wonderful! Congratulations for being Site of the Day :)Have a great weekend!Juliehttp://teacherjulie.com/2007/12/07/photo-hunt-long/
Cool shot. And love the pirates too, arrgh.Mine's up too.http://notjustaworkingmom.blogspot.com/2007/12/photohunt-88-long.html
Congratulations on being site of the day! :-)
WOW....that pic ROCKS!!! Love it!!!
Excellent Photo!
Post a Comment
50 comments:
wow! his one is so beautiful!
I love the colors very much!
Mine is up too!
http://dianemiraballes.com/2007/12/07/photohunt-long/
Great photo.
Have a great weekend...
Cool Photo.
Here from Michele's
Great photo!
Great photo - I love your eye for photography! Always have =)
Long and colorful!
Mine is up too.
Have a great weekend.
Great photo for long! Very colourful!
Psst - you're the site pick this week! =)
Very nice photo, I really like the colors.
Great photo!
That is gorgeous! I love it.
What a terrific choice for our theme. So colorful and so creative. Great angle!
Congrats on being Site-of-the-Day.
Very clever and effective photo!
Great imagination and thought,.. along with great photo. Congrats on being site of the day. Have a good weekend.
AMAZING photo!!!
Happy Weekend.
Fun, and a good shot!
Wonderful shot! Many congratulations on being Site of the Week. Well deserved!
looks yummy :-)
Gorgeous composition! That's a great shot.
Mine is up at:
http://unrelentingambiguity.wordpress.com/2007/12/08/photohunt-theme-long/
Cool photo, Janet. Very creative!
Long on Pollywog Creek
Great perspective, fantastic shot!
~~
very nice photo.
mine is up to
http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/12/08/photohunt-long/
What an artistic shot -- and very nicely done too! :)
That's a great take on this week's photo hunt! Love the colors, too :D
OH WOW
I am so envious! You are creative, a great photographer, a wonderful eye for design. This is fabulous!
That is a beautiful photograph. perfect for the theme. I'm glad you were the featured site. I hope you have a pleasant weekend.
Love this shot, Janet! Happy Saturday!
Oh God, I finally found you. You're as hard to find as St. Nik in July! LOL
Greta picture. You will have to give me some lessons when you come up the next time!
That is really cool...and fruity too!!!
What a great take on this weeks theme and a great photo - beautiful colours
Congratulations with being chosen, and this shot is really great and deserves all praise!
Absolutely yummy :)
Congrats on being site of the week.
Waving at you from New York
That's a wonderful shot and congrats!v
wow so colorful. Nice photo for this theme.
www.yuinyin.com
That's neat and very original!!!
My LONG picture is up too! Come check it out if you get a chance! :)
just gorgeous....Mine is up at 4 Seasons and
2 Cents Worth . Hope u can visit me too. Happy Hunting.
fabulous photo! happy saturday!
now that's great capture!
happy weekend! :)
Fantastic interpretation of the subject. This is my first photohunt. It's very clever.
Congratulations! Your photo is well deserved of this week's honor! Very creative!
Wonderful idea for the theme - a little bit different too! I couldn't think of anything at all...
Yum! :-0...
Hey, I stopped by to let you know I posted the stories from my TT - you're up for a prize, so come and see! :-)
I wasn't sure what blog was your main one, let me know and I'll update my post to give you the correct link love! ;-)
Fun Foto! Like your header too.
wow! great effort for this theme! Congrats for being a photo of this week...you deserved that!
What a great shot, love all the colors.
Skittles? Wonderful! Congratulations for being Site of the Day :)
Have a great weekend!
Julie
http://teacherjulie.com/2007/12/07/photo-hunt-long/
Cool shot. And love the pirates too, arrgh.
Mine's up too.
http://notjustaworkingmom.blogspot.com/2007/12/photohunt-88-long.html
Congratulations on being site of the day! :-)
WOW....that pic ROCKS!!! Love it!!!
Excellent Photo!
Post a Comment